Friday, April 26, 2013

Dear God (Kids Say Wonderful Things)

Posted by Raymund and Denielle Tamayo


We re-post here this wonderful, forwarded email from an old friend. It made us laugh a lot so we decided to share it here at Plain Haven.

Hope you all have a great day! God bless!

Here it is:

Dear GOD,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you have? - Jane

Dear GOD,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. - Larry

Dear GOD,
If you watch me in church on Sunday, I'll show you my new shoes. - Mickey

Dear GOD,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. - Nan

Dear GOD,
In school they told us what you do. Who does it when you are on vacation? - Jane

Dear GOD,
I read the Bible. What does "beget" mean? Nobody will tell me. Love, Alison

Dear GOD,
Are you really invisible or is it just a trick? - Lucy

Dear GOD,
Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house? - Anita

Dear GOD,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? - Norma

Dear GOD,
Who draws the lines around the countries? - Nan

Dear GOD,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay? - Neil

Dear GOD,
What does it mean You are a Jealous God? I thought you had everything. - Jane

Dear GOD,
Did you really mean "do unto others as they do unto you"? Because if you did, then I'm going to fix my brother. - Darla

Dear GOD,
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy. - Joyce

Dear GOD,
It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about you that people are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt him anyway. Your friend, (But I am not going to tell you who I am)

Dear GOD,
Why is Sunday school on Sunday? I thought it was supposed to be our day of rest. - Tom L.

Dear GOD,
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up. - Bruce

Dear GOD,
If we come back as something else, please don't let me be Mary Horton - because I hate her. - Denise

Dear GOD,
If you give me a genie like Aladdin, I will give you anything
You want, except my money or my chess set. - Raphael

Dear GOD,
I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all over. - Sam

Dear GOD,
You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways. - Dean

Dear GOD,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions. – Ruth M.

Dear GOD,
I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying. - Elliott

Dear GOD,
Of all the people who work for you I like Noah and David the best. - Rob

Dear GOD,
My brother told me about being born but it doesn't sound right. They're just kidding, aren't they? - Marsha

Dear GOD,
I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible. - Love, Chris

Dear GOD,
We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school they said you did it. So I bet he stole your idea. - Sincerely, Donna

Dear GOD,
The bad people laughed at Noah - "You made an ark on dry land, you fool." But he was smart, he stuck with you. That's what I would do. - Eddie

Dear GOD,
I do not think anybody could be a better GOD. Well, I just want you to know but I am not just saying that because you are GOD already. - Charles

Dear GOD,
I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset You made on Tuesday. That was cool. - Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...